WINDSURFING HOLIDAYS FOR BEGINNERS IN LANZAROTE
LEARN TO WINDSURF IN LANZAROTE
Our learn to Windsurf holidays are perfect for those of you who have never been windsurfing before and want to really get from complete beginner to competant intermediate. This is a full 12 hour beginner to intermediate course and covers everything you need to know to get you windsurfing on your own.
We now also offer windsurfing courses for kids which is great news for families wanting to keep the kids busy as well as themselves. See the courses and tuition page for details.
Your Lanzarote Windsurfing accommodation in an small apartment complex close to the beach and all shops, bars, restaurants and the windsurfing centre. The center stocks the latest JP/Starboard boards and Neilpryde sails.
Quick links: The 1 week Package | Key Points | Prices | Dates & Availability
Your 1 week LEARN TO WINDSURF package Includes:
• 7 nights self catering Windsurfing accommodation
• 7.5 hours (5x1h30m sessions) windsurfing tuition (Beginner course)
• All windsurfing equipment incl. board, harness, sails, wetsuit, boots etc.
• Professional coaching from experienced VDWS instructors.
• Return airport transfers
• Local information
• Rescue cover
• Equipment damage insurance
Prices from: 305 €
• Location: Costa Teguise, Lanzarote, Canary islands, Spain
• Airport: Arrecife Airport (ACE)
• Transfer Time from Airport: 20 minutes drive
• Transfers: Rental car or return airport transfers included in the price
• When is this offer available : See Dates & Availability below