SURF GUEST HOUSE & SURF SCHOOL & SURF CAMP & SURF VILLA LAGOS
Our Surf Guest House and Surf School are based in Lagos, a picturesque coastal town/resort located only a short drive from Faro airport in the Western Algarve.
Unlike most resorts in the Eastern Algarve, Lagos has not been overdeveloped and still retains some of it’s original charm/character. We have an surf team onsite to look after you and at night you can chill on the terrace, soothe your aching muscles/limbs in the hot tub or head into Lagos to sample the legendary apres surf nightlife!
The Western Algarve’s unspoilt natural coastline offers a variety of surf breaks to suit all levels of surfers. Spring, Summer and Autumn are ideal times to visit for the warm climate and consistent surf. Winter is a good time to visit for bigger uncrowded waves.
The beach breaks and surf along this coastline provide the perfect conditions for beginners to learn to surf but also for improvers to progress rapidly with the help of our instructors on the perfect green waves we have here!
links: Key Points | Prices & Seasons | Accommodation | Photos
The Lagos Surfing Holiday Includes:
• 7 Nights Accommodation in Comfortable Modern Villa
• Outdoor swimming pool & terrace
• 8 Seater Hot Tub
• Enclosed Terrace (lounge/breakfast/BBQ area)
• Shared or Private En-suite Bedrooms
• Fully Equipped Kitchen and lounge area
• Bed & Breakfast Basis + Picnic Lunch on Surf Days ***
• Beginners/Intermediates: 5 Day Surf Course (Approx 2/3h per day)
• Experienced Surfers*: 5 Day Surf Taxi (Approx 3/4h per day)
• All Equipment: Softdecks, Epoxy & Custom boards, Wetsuit, Leash etc
•Qualified Surf Instructors FPS/ASI/ISA
• Low instructor to student ratio (8:1)
• Transport to best surf spots in region
• Flat screen TV, Sat TV,
• Free WIFI
* Please note that Prices for our “Experienced surfer Package” works out cheaper than thee prices quoted below, therefore please contact the team for a quote.. In addition to the Surfing Holiday described above we also have the flexibility in this location to tailor a package to suit your individual needs. Please contact the ZOCO Team for a personalised quote.
Prices from 323€
• Location: Lagos, Western Algarve, Portugal
• Airport: Faro International Airport
• Transfer Time from Airport: 50 min to 1 hour
• Arrive on: Anyday
• Join a course: Anyday
• Check-in: After 16:00 -18:00 or by appointment between 18:00 and 00:00
• Check-out: before 11:00
LOW SEASON: NOVEMBER & MARCH
MID SEASON: APRIL, MAY, JUNE, OCTOBER
HIGH SEASON: JULY, AUGUST, SEPTEMBER
CLOSED from 1st DECEMBER to 28th FEBRUARY
|7 NIGHT Surf’n’Stay Packages (Full Pack incls. 7 nights accom, 5 day surf course and equipment, complimentary breakfast, picnic lunch, beach transfers)||February, March and November||April, May, June, October||July, August, September|
|Shared 5 Bed Room||323€||365€||425€|
|Shared Quad Room||337€||379€||446€|
|Shared Triple Room||358€||414€||481€|
|Shared Twin Room||379€||456€||516€|
|Private Double En-suite (for 2 pax)||828€||982€||1116€|
|14 NIGHT Surf’n’Stay Packages|
(Full Pack incls. 14 nights accom, 10 day surf course and equipment, complimentary breakfast, picnic lunch, beach transfers)
|February, March and November||April, May, June, October||July, August, September|
|Shared 5 Bed Room|
|Shared Quad Room|
|Shared Triple Room|
|Shared Twin Room|
|Private Double En-suite (for 2 pax)|
Please note: all prices are per person and places are subject to availability at time of booking. We accept payment in Euros (€ EUR).
PLEASE NOTE THAT DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE FOR LONGER DURATIONS
NOTE: Flights are not included in price, check out our Getting There guide for low cost flights to Faro International Airport.