SURF CAMP, SURF GUEST HOUSE & SURF SCHOOL
Our Surf Camp, Surf Guest House and Surf School are based in Esmoriz, a picturesque coastal town located on Northern Portugals unspoilt green coastline (Costa Verde) with good transport links to Porto.
The unspoilt Green Coast stretching from Porto down to Figueira da Foz offers a variety of surf breaks to suit all levels of surfers. Spring, Summer and Autumn are ideal times to visit for the warmer climate and consistent surf. Winter is a good time to visit for bigger uncrowded waves.
The Surf Camp setup comprises of a traditional Portuguese beach house and small camp site both set in an unspoilt natural enviroment only meters from the beach and ocean. The beach right in front of the Surf Guest House, as well as nearby beaches, provide good quality uncrowded waves for all levels of surfers.
It has a great vibe and atmosphere and apres surf activities include sun downers on the terrace, BBQ’s in the garden, surf movies in the chill out lounge etc.
OUR LEARN TO Surf Camp/surf clinic Includes:
• 7 Nights Stay in Beachfront Surf Guest House
• Shared & Private Rooms
• Bed & Breakfast Basis
• 5 Day Surf Course/Clinic Beginers/Intermediates (Mon-Fri 3 hrs per day)
• 1x Video Analysis & 2x Surf Theory session
• 2x Yoga sessions (2h per day)
• 1x Welcome BBQ on Mondays
• All Surfing Equipment (surfboards, wetsuit, leash etc)
• Surfboard range: Softdecks, Epoxy and Custom Boards
• Use of surf equipment after lessons
• Qualified Surf Coaches (FPS,BSA,DWV,ISA)
• Local English Speaking Representative
• Free transport to other spots if local beach break not working
• Free pickup from local Esmoriz train station (9:00-20:00)
• Free Optional extras: Cultural tours to Porto and surrounding areas
• Free access to internet point & Wifi
• Free use of skateboards & longboards
Prices from 350€
• Location: Esmoriz close to Cortegaça, Porto region, Northern Portugal
• Airport: Nearest: Porto International Airport
• Transfer Time from Airport: 45mins drive, 30mins train ride from Porto
• Transfers: Pickups from Porto airport or Espinho train station
• Join a Surf Camp: Preferred arrival day in High Season is Sundays *** Arrival days in Mid & Low season are flexible.
• Join a Surf Course : Monday to Friday
***For non Sunday arrivals in High Season the package price will be calculated based on the nightly rates.
Check-in: There is NO 24h RECEPTION and the latest arrival/check-in time is 22h.
Need a custom package please ask for details/prices.
SHARED DORM ROOM
PRIVATE SINGLE ROOM
PRIVATE DOUBLE/TWIN ROOM
SUITE W/PRIVATE BATHROOM
|** Full & half board options can be pre-booked but must be paid for locally|
See description below
ESPINHO Train Station
** Transfers can be pre-booked but must be paid for locally
Please note: all prices are per person and places are subject to availability at time of booking. We accept payment in Euros (€ EUR). NOTE: Flights are not included in price, check out our Getting There guide for low cost flights to Faro International Airport.
PLEASE NOTE THAT DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE FOR LONGER DURATIONS
Please ask the ZOCO Team for further details.
APRIL, MAY & OCTOBER
JUNE, JULY, AUGUST & SEPTEMBER
NOVEMBER, DECEMBER, JANUARY, FEBRUARY & MARCH
SURF GUEST HOUSE
The main surf camp accommodation is a Traditional Portuguese house located in the dunes, surrounded by pine forests only 50m from the beach. The house offers more creatures comforts and has a great vibe and atmosphere and is also easy walking distance to local amenities (local bars and restaurants). The local surf team are there to help make your stay as comfortable and enjoyable as possible.
OVERVIEW: The newly refurbished house comprises of a fully equipped kitchen, dining room, chillout lounge leading onto the terrace with sea views, various shared/private bedrooms, a good distibution of bathrooms/WC and outside there is a private garden with BBQ and chillout area
BEDROOMS: The house can comfortably accommodate between 19-22 people and it can cater for the needs of single travellers, couples, friends or a large group. Options are as follows:
• 1 x Double Bedroom that sleeps up to 2 people (Single, Couples)
• 1 x Twin Bedroom that sleeps up to 2 people (Couples or 2 friends)
• 1 x Bunk Bedroom that sleeps up to 4/6 people
• 1 x Bunk Bedroom Ensuite that sleeps up to 6 people
• 1 x Large Bedroom that sleeps up to 6 people (No bunk beds)
Room Allocation: Every effort is made to allocate the shared bedrooms on a single sex basis, however it is not always guaranteed.
BATHROOMS: The house has a total of 4 bathrooms each with WC and shower.
Lounge Area: TV, DVD player, Free WIFI, Surf DVD’s, Board Games etc
Cleaning/Bed Linen: Rooms are cleaned prior to arrival and twice a week. Bed linen is provided however bath & hand towels are NOT provided and guests must bring their own.
Kitchen/Dining Area: A fully euipped kitchen is available for guests to prepare light snacks, meals, tea, coffee etc.
BREAKFAST: A continental buffet breakfast is provided to all guests on a daily basis.
Half or full board options are available to all guests and are arranged via a local restaurante.
Half board includes: Breakfast plus 6x Lunch or Dinner
Full board includes: Breakfast plus 6x Lunch and Dinner
Lunch is typically: 1x Salad or Sandwich, 1x drink (beer, soda, glass wine or water) 1x fruit, 1 espresso
Dinner is typically: 1x covert, 1x hot meal, 1x drink (beer, soda, glass wine or water) 1x fruit, 1 espresso