Surf guest house, surf camp, surf school & surf guide Sagres
Our Surf Camp, Guest House and Surf School are based in Sagres , a picturesque coastal town located on the most western point of the Algarve.
Sagres has not been overdeveloped and still retains some of it’s original charm it is called the end of the world. The town itself has a good range of local amenitites and also benefits from being located closed to 3 surfing beaches just closer than 2 kilometers from our surf camp. A must visit is the “Fortaleza do Sagres” the old fortress is ideal for some of the best views over the surroundings and the beaches of Tone, Beliche & Sagres South beach.With all the necessary infrastructures of a coastal resort, the have a skate park with halfpipe and the local bar restaurant “The Hangout” is highly recommend for a snack after surf or a healthy dinner with Vegan and Vegetarian options.
The surfing village is a year around favorite for surfers from all over the world. They travel to Sagres searching for surf, sun, fun, party and incredible landscapes in a ecological ambience and good vibes.
A short drive out of town if the Parque Natural do Sudoeste Alentejano e Costa Vicentina which is a protected area of natural beauty and well worth a visit.
The Western Algarve benefits from having two surfable coastlines to explore. The west coast (Vicentina) and the south coast offer a variety of point, reef and beach breaks that will suit all levels of surfers from absolute beginners to experienced surfers. We hate to use surfing clichés but this region is now being hailed as the ‘European California‘ by travelling surfers due to its warm weather and huge variety of surf spots. Spring, Summer and Autumn are ideal times to visit for the warm climate and consistent surf. Winter is a good time to visit for bigger uncrowded waves and for more advanced surfers.
We have an surf team onsite to look after you and at night you can chill on the terrace, head into Sagresr towm to sample the legendry apres surf nightlife!
Quick links: Key Points | Prices | Dates and Availability
Surf Camp Overview: Surf Accommodation | Surf School
The Sagres surfing Holiday Includes:
• 7 Nights Accommodation in Comfortable Surf Guest House
• Private garden, terrace, BBQ Area
• Shared or Private Bedrooms
• Chillout Lounge and Fully Equipped Kitchen
• Bed & Breakfast Basis + Picnic Lunch on Surf Days
• Beginners/Intermediates: 5 Day Surf Course ( 2 sessions in a total of 3 hours per day )
• Experienced Surfers***: 5 Day Guided Surfari ( 2 sessions in a total of 3 hours per day )
• All Equipment: Softdecks, Epoxy & Custom boards, Wetsuit, Leash etc
• FPS Qualified Surf Instructors
• Low instructor to student ratio
• Transport to best surf spots in region
• TV, DVD, Pool Table, Ping-Pong Table, Terrace/BBQ area
• Free WIFI
• Organised evenings out
• Discounts local surf shop
In addition to the Surfing Holiday described above we also have the flexibility in this location to tailor a package to suit your individual needs. Please contact the ZOCO Team for a personalised quote.
Prices from 410€
• Location: Sagres, Western Algarve, Portugal
• Airport: Faro International Airport
• Transfer Time from Airport: 1 hour with rental car ///// 2h30min with Bus Shuttle 27€ //// 1h30min with Private Taxi Up to 4 Person 90€/////
• Arrival day: Preferred arrival days Sundays or Saturday in high season
• Join a Surf Camp: All year (Closed from December to Mid March)
• Airport Transfers: Yes, see prices below