KITESURF GUEST HOUSE, KITESURF CAMP, KITESURF SCHOOL
Our Kitesurf Guest House and Kitesurf School are based in Lagos, a picturesque coastal town/resort located only a short drive from Faro airport in the Western Algarve. Unlike most resorts in the Eastern Algarve, Lagos has not been overdeveloped and still retains some of it’s original charm/character. We have a kitesurf team onsite to look after you and at night you can chill on the terrace, soothe your aching muscles/limbs in the hot tub/jacuzzi or head into Lagos to sample the legendry apres kitesurf nightlife!
The Western Algarves unspoilt natural coastline offers a variety of kitesurf spots to suit all levels of kitesurfers. The kitesurf courses take place in the large shallow estuary (lagoon) Praia Alvor, just a short drive from Lagos. Late Spring, Summer and Autumn are ideal times to visit and the Summer months are the best months for consistent wind.
Our kitesurfing holidays have been designed to suit most tastes/budgets and will appeal to single travellers, couples, friends and families. We can cater for everybody from absolute beginners who have never kitesurfed before to intermediates who have completed a course elsewhere and need to improve, to seasoned kitesurfers who are just looking for accommodation to rent close to the best kitesurfing locations.
Quick links: Key Points | Prices & Seasons | Accommodation | Photos
The Lagos Algarve Kitesurfing holiday includes:
• 7 Nights Accommodation in Comfortable Modern Villa
• Outdoor swimming pool & terrace
• 8 Seater Hot Tub, Terrace/BBQ area
• Shared or Private Ensuite Bedrooms
• Chillout Lounge and Fully Equipped Kitchen
• Bed & Breakfast Basis
• Beginners/Intermediates: 7 or 10 hour Kitesurf Course
• All Kitesurf Equipment (Prolimit, Flexifoil, Ocean Rodeo and Mutinykites)
• BKSA/IKO or Equivalent Qualified Instructors
• Low instructor to student ratio
• Transport to Kitesurf Spot for Lessons
• Flat screen TV, Sat TV, DVD
• Free WIFI
*** Please note that in addition to the Kitesurfing Holiday described above we also have the flexibility in this location to tailor a package to suit your individual needs. Please contact the ZOCO Team for a personalised quote.
Prices from 425€
• Location: Lagos, Western Algarve, Portugal
• Airport: Faro International Airport
• Transfer Time from Airport: 45 min to 1 hour
• Airport Transfers: Available on request
• Arrive on: Anyday
• Join a course: Anytime
• Check-in: After 14:00-18:00 or by appointment between 18:00 and 00:00
• Check-out: Before 11:00
KITSEURF SCHOOL OPEN FROM APRIL TO OCTOBER
MID SEASON: APRIL, MAY & OCTOBER
HIGH SEASON: JUNE, JULY, AUGUST & SEPTEMBER
THE WIND IS MORE RELIABLE IN THE MONTHS OF JUNE, JULY & AUGUST
|SHARED ROOM OPTIONS|
SHARED TWIN/TRIPLE ROOM
|SINGLE TRAVELLER PRIVATE ROOM OPTIONS|
|PRIVATE ROOM OPTIONS (if 2 people travelling)|
Please note: all prices are per person and places are subject to availability at time of booking. We accept payment in Euros (€ EUR).
PLEASE NOTE THAT DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE FOR LONGER DURATIONS
NOTE: Flights are not included in price, check out our Getting There guide for low cost flights to Faro International Airport.