SURFCAMP, RAZO’S BEACH, GALICIA
Our Surf Camp and Surf School are based only meters from the ocean in Playa de Razo, a picturesque coastal village located a short drive from the Northern city of La Coruña. Razo beach has been awarded a Blue Flag by the European Union thanks to it’s excellant water quality, beach safety and tourist facilities etc. Summer and autumn are ideal times to visit as the climate is pleasent and this area is one of most consistent summer surf destination in Europe. The 7km natural sandy beach offers a variety of peaks to suit most levels of surfers. These factors combine to make Galicia and Razo Beach a perfect surf destination for beginners who want to learn how to surf and intermediates who want to improve.
Quick links: Key Points | Prices | Dates and Availability
Surf Camp Overview: Surf Accommodation | Meals | Surf School
your 1 WEEK (6 Nights) surf CAMP holiday Includes:
• 6 Nights Accommodation – Beachfront Auberge / Shared Room Basis
• Full Board Basis: Breakfast, Lunch and Evening Meals
• 5 Surf Lessons (2 hours per day, typically morning sessions)
• Professional coaching from FGS & FES Qualified Surfing Instructors
• All Surfing Equipment, Surfboard (Softdeck & Epoxy), Wetsuit, Leash
• Freesurf practice sessions in afternoons under supervision of surf instructor
• Blue Flag Beach with Beach Lifeguard and Facilities
• Aprés surf activities: Yoga, Beach Volleyball etc
• Local information and English speaking rep.
• Optional Transfers to/From local Airports and Stations
Prices from 290 EUR PPPW
• Location: Playa de Razo, La Coruña, Galicia, Northern Spain
• Suitable For: All Levels: Ideal for Beginners and Improvers
• Airports & Terminals: La Coruña (LCG) or Santiago de Compostela (SCQ)
• Transfer Times from Airports:
– La Coruña : 30 mins drive
– Santiago de Compostela : 45 mins drive
• Transfers: Transfers available from La Coruña & Santiago de Compostela
• Arrival dates: Fixed in June,July, August & September – See below
• Season: Open from June to September
• Airlines: RyanAir.com Every Sun, Mon, Wed, Fri From Stanstead to Santiago. ClickAir.com Everyday from London Heathrow to La Coruña.
|RAZO SURF CAMP GALICIA|
Price Per Person
|6 Nights / Full Board / Shared Room Basis |
290 EUR PP
|7 Nights / Full Board / Shared Room Basis|
495 EUR PP
|10 Nights / 10 days surf course /Full Board / Shared Room Basis |
750 EUR PP
|7 Nights / Full Board / Shared Room Basis |
350 EUR PP
|7 Nights / Self Catering/ Shared Room Basis|
290 EUR PP
|Return Transfers – La Coruña|
|Return Transfers – Santiago de Compostela|
|*Includes Main Airports, Bus and Train Stations|
DATES FOR ADULTS WEEKS
28th JUNE-04th JULY, 05th-11th JULY,
12th-21st JULY, 22nd-31st JULY
1st-7th , 9th-15th, 17th-23rd, 25th-31st AUG
1st-7th, 09th-15th, 17th-23rd, 24th-30th SEPT
The Surf Camp is open from June to end September and places are subject to availability at time of booking. This coastline receives enough swell during this period especially for beginners and intermediates, however for more experienced surfers we recommend the month of September as the surf is generally bigger and more challenging.
The Surf Accommodation comprises of a traditional Galician auberge plus a Galician style chalet located just a few meters away from the beach and surf, easy walking distance to local amenities.
The main accommodation is a traditional Galician building that was converted in 2010 to become one of the regions first dedicated Surf Hotels. The 2,200 m2 building can accommodate up to 86 guests in a range of rooms spread over two floors. The hotel is located right on the beachfront only 20 meters from the waves.
The 1st Floor comprises of 8 bedrooms to sleep 4 people, 3 bedrooms to sleep 6 people each with ample wardrobe space plus a communal bathroom.
The 2nd Floor comprises of 8 bedrooms to sleep 4 people with ensuite bathroom and more than half the rooms on this floor have sea views.
The surf hotel is located only meters away from the beach and ocean where the surf lessons and surfing take place. It has all the facilities you need onsite including a restuarant, bar and shop. There’s also a communal area where the team organise surf lectures and video analysis sessions.
The accommodation has a daily maid service, bed linen is provided and there’s also an on-site reception/manager.
ROOM ALLOCATION: Whether you are a single traveller, a young couple or a group of friends every effort will be made to allocate the rooms accordingly and make your stay as comfortable as possible.