Surf & kitesurf camp
NOT SURE WHICH BOARDSPORT IS FOR YOU?
The aim of the combined surfing and kiteboarding holiday in Lanzarote is to give people a safe and fun introduction to both surfing and kitesurfing. At the end of the sessions you will have learned the fundamentals of both boardsports and you can decide which one you prefer and would like to pursue further. Be warned both surfing and kiteboarding can be addictive!
The Surfing and Kiteboarding Academy in Lanzarote is located in La Caleta de Famara and all surfing and kitesurfing lessons take place on the beach of Playa Famara.
Quick Links: 1 Week Package | Key Points | Prices | Dates & Availability | Typical Surf Session | Typical Kite Session
• 7 nights self catering accommodation
• Accommodation in surf & kite house in the surf village Famara
• 2 Kiteboarding Discovery Sessions (3h pd)
• All equipment incl.: Kites, boards, harness, helmets, life vest, wetsuit etc.
• IKO Instructor
• 3 Surfing Discovery Sessions (3-4h pd)
• Daily Picnic lunch for Surfing Days
• Surf Certificate/Diploma
• Public liability insurance
• Transfers between surf & kitesurf centre and the beach
Prices from: 475 € pw
• Location: La Caleta de Famara (Lanzarote – North West)
• Airport: Arrecife (ACF)
• Transfer Time from Airport: 30 Minutes
• Join a Course: Mon. to Sat. (closed Sun.)
• Course Duration (1 week): Kite: 2 x 3 hour sessions
• Course Duration (1 week): Surf: 3 x 3-4 hour sessions
• Course Start Time: Surf: 10:00
• Course Start Time: Kite: To be advised on ground, wind dependant
• Course location: Playa Famara
• Student to Instructor Ratio: Low
• Pickup Points: Lanzarote Island
• Pickup Times: Between 9:00 and 9:30 AM
• Minimum Age: 17 Years