SURF & YOGA OVERVIEW
Our Surf & Yoga Holidays in Playa Famara, Lanzarote provide a perfect escape from the stresses and strains of modern life. They combine the exhilaration of surfing with the relaxation of yoga in a breathtaking, unspoilt location.
Your 1 week Surf & yoga holiday Includes:
• 7 Nights in private detached bungalows with ocean views
• 5 Days professional surf coaching incl. picnic lunch (Beginners/Improvers)
• BSA Level 4 & ISA accredited surf school
• British Surfing Association qualified instructors & lifeguards
• All surfing equipment: Wide range of surfboard(s) and wetsuits etc.
• BSA Course diploma
• 3 x Private yoga sessions with qualified yoga instructor
• All yoga equipment
• Return airport transfers (ACE)*
*”Car Rental” upgrade: Extra 40 €|£ pw
• Location: Playa Famara (Lanzarote North West Coast)
• Airport: Arrecife (ACE)
• Transfer Time from Airport: 30 Minutes
• Join a Surf Course: Any day Mon. to Sun.
• Surf Course Duration: 5 days/5 Hours Daily with break for lunch
• Course Start Time: 10:30 am
• Course location: Playa Famara
Please contact the ZOCO team directly for more details and tailormade quote for our Exclusive Surf & Yoga Holidays in Lanzarote.
Please note places are subject to availability, prices are per person and all prices are quoted in UK Pounds (GBP) and Euros (EUR). We accept payment in either currency.
NOTE: Flights are not included in price, check out our Getting There guide for low cost flights to Arrecife Airport (ACE).
what to expect
Location: The bay of Famara is an area of unspoilt natural beauty and boasts the longest natural beach in Lanzarote. This 5km stretch of sandy beach starts at the pretty fishing village of Famara and continues to your accommodation located in the middle of the bay and finally ends at the breathtaking “Los Riscos” cliff range.
Accommodation: Our detached bungalows located in the foothills of the “Los Riscos” cliff range offer breathtaking views of the beach and bay from the spacious terraces. Facilities include: mini-market and bar/restaurant.
The Surf: Surf lessons are run by one of Europe’s finest surf schools, accredited via the British and International Surfing Associations. All the team are BSA qualified Instructors and Professional Beach Lifeguards which means that you will learn how to surf and progress in a safe but fun environment.
The Yoga: Yoga complements Surfing and can greatly enhance your performance in the water. Therefore our Hatha Yoga instructor has designed a Yoga programme with surfing in mind. At the end of a hard days surfing our Yoga instructor will run Private Yoga sessions on your terrace to help you revitalise and re-energise.
DATES & AVAILABILITY
Thanks to the pleseant climate our Surf & Yoga Holidays run ALL YEAR. You can join a surf course any day of the week. Places are subject to availability at time of booking.