LEARN TO SURF OR IMPROVE YOUR SURFING IN FUERTEVENTURA
Corralejo is an established coastal town/resort located only a short drive from airport in the North of Fuerteventura. Although a popular tourist resort it still retains some of it’s original charm/character and the beaches/dunes on the edge of town rival some of Europes finest.
All guests stay in our hanpicked studios/apartments on a small friendly tourist complex located in the popular harbour/marina area. The studios are great value for money and ideal for Single Travellers, Couples and Friends. We also have some more spacious apartments that will suit groups of friends or families.
The rugged and unspoilt coastline west of Corralejo offers a variety of surf breaks to suit all levels of surfers. The warm climate and consistent surf make it a great all year round surf destination. Winter is a good time to visit for bigger and more challenging waves.
Beginners and Improvers will benefit from surf lessons and intermediate surfers who can already ride green waves will benefit from the surf taxi option where you get to travel with the surf school to the beach breaks and surf safely on the same beach.
After a hard days surf you can chill on your terrace or watch the local surfers in action from the comfort of the onsite bar/restaurant. Once the sun sets you can head into Corralejo to sample the laid back Canarian apres surf nightlife!
Quick links: Overview & Key Points | Prices & Seasons
Surf Camp Overview: Surf Accommodation | Surf School | Photo Gallery
Your 1 week surfing Holiday Includes:
• 7 Nights Stay in Private Studio Apartments
• Bed and Breakfast Basis with optional Half Board
• 3 Star Tourist Complex with Swimming Pool and amenities
• 5 days (20hrs) Surf Coaching for Beginners/Improvers
OR 5 days (20hrs) Surf Taxi for Intermediates
• BSA – British Surfing Association (or equivalent) Surf Instructors
• Daily transport to surf in 4×4 vehicles
• Equipment – Softdeck or Epoxy surfboards, Wetsuits, Leash etc
Prices from: 335 € pw
• Location: Corralejo (Fuerteventura, North)
• Airport: Puerto del Rosario (FUE)
• Transfer Time from Airport: 45 Minutes
• When to visit : Anytime of the year
• Arrival Dates : Totally flexible
• Join a Surf Course: Any day of the week
• Surf Course Duration: 5 days/4 Hours Daily
• Course Start Time: 10:30 am
• Course location: El Cotillo and Playa Esquinzo – Beach Breaks
• Student to Instructor Ratio: Low
• Pickup Points: Corralejo
• Pickup Times: between 9:30 and 10:00am
Please ask for a tailormade quote for groups of more than 2 people who wish to stay in an apartment.
Please note: all prices are per person and places are subject to availability at time of booking. We accept payment in Euros (€ EUR). NOTE: Flights & Airport Transfers are not included in price, check out our Getting There guide for low cost flights to Fuerteventura Airport.
This 3 star tourist complex which comprises of studios and apartments is located in the harbour/marina area of Corralejo within easy walking distance of surf, local amenities, the main town beaches and nightlife. The accommodation and on-site bar/restaurant is popular with travelling surfers and as a result has a great vibe and atmosphere. It has a good range of facilities and the onsite team will help make your stay as comfortable and enjoyable as possible.
STUDIOS FACILITIES: Telephone, TV, Safe (to rent), fan, iron/ironing board, kitchenette with 2 ring hob, fridge, microwave, toaster, coffee maker and kettle, bathroom with bath, shower, hair dryer, balcony with patio chairs.
FACILITIES/SERVICES: Money exchange service, Saltwater pool, Gym, Squash court, Laundry service, Internet access.
BAR/RESTAURANTE LA LUNA: 08:00-01:00 daily, kitchen closes@23:00. Breakfast & Half board options available. Payable locally.
POOL BAR: 11:00-20:00 daily.