LEARN TO SURF OR IMPROVE YOUR SURFING IN WARM WATERS
The Guadeloupe Surfing Experience is a tailor made surfing holiday where you call the shots. Whether you’re looking for a weekend break or a month of intensive surfing we have it covered. The surfing accommodation is is located only a few hundred meters from Raisins Clairs beach and less than a 10 minute walk from the center of Saint François. The surf lodge is set in 2500 sq. meters of tropical gardens with large swimming pool and sunbathing terraces.
The surfing instructors and surf guides at the Guadeloupe surf school can teach you how to surf or give you professional advice and tips on improving your style. There are several different surf courses available depending on your level of ability: Newbies/Beginners, Intermediates & Advanced/Experienced surfers. After each course you will be assessed on what you’ve been taught to ensure that you have understood and can perform the things you have learnt.
Your 1 WEEK Surfing holiday Includes:
• 7 Nights Bed & Breakfast Basis plus welcome meal
• Surf lodge (gite) with swimming pool close to beach
• Backpacker, Single, Double and Triple Rooms
• 5 days (2-3 hrs per day) Surf Course (beginners & intermediates)
• All surfing equipment
• Qualified Surf Instructors (French Surfing Federation)
• Return Airport Transfers (PPT)
• Transport to beach for surfing lessons
• English speaking manager
Prices from: 489 €
• Location: Route touristique, Sèze, Saint François, Guadeloupe, Caribbean
• Airport: Pointe à Pitre Airport
• Transfer Time from Airport: 40 minutes
• Pickup & Drop off: Pointe à Pitre Airport
• Airport Transfers: Included in the price
• Join a Surf Course: All year
Please note that the prices below are per person and quoted in Euros (EUR).
LOW SEASON: MAY, JUN, SEP
MID SEASON: OCT, NOV, JUL, AUG
HIGH SEASON: DEC, JAN, FEB, MAR, APR
1 Week Surfing Holiday as outlined above
|3 people – Triple room|
|2 people – Double room|
|1 person – Shared Backpacker room|
|1 person – Private Single room|
|Non participants (B&B) Prices from:|
NOTE: Flights are not included in price, check out our Getting There guide for low cost flights to Pointe à Pitre Airport.
DATES & AVAILABILITY
The Guadeloupe surf experience operates all year round and places are subject to availability.