KITESURF HOLIDAY, PLAYA DE FAMARA, LANZAROTE
Our Lanzarote KiteSurfing Holiday is ideal for single travelers, couples or groups of friends looking to stay in one of our kite houses in shared basis or in many handpicked private studios, apartments or bungalows in the unspoiled fishing village and bay of Famara.
We offer kitesurf courses for beginners, intermediates and advanced kitesurfers . Whether you have never kitesurfed before or whether you just want to improve your skills, our professional coaching team will help you achieve your goals.
The Kitesurf school and centre is located in the village of Caleta de Famara and the kitesurfing takes place in the 5 km bay of Playa Famara, recently voted as one of Europes top watersports destinations. The instructors are all IKO accredited and to ensure maximum progression the student to instructor ratios are kept low and the course outline follows the IKO kitesurf course structure.
Quick Links: Kitesurf Camp Overview | Key Points | Prices | Dates & Availability | Typical Kitesurfing Session
• 6 Nights Self Catering Accommodation in Famara
• Kite house in shared basis closed to restaurants and bars
• 5 days Kitesurf Lessons (3 hours per day)
• IKO Qualified Kitesurf Instructors
• All Kitesurfing Equipment: OZONE kites & boards, harness, helmets, life vest, Simple fins wetsuits etc.
• Daily Transfer between the kite-surf centre and the beach
• Max 3 students per Instructor
• Civil responsibility insurance
• Local English speaking manager
Prices from: 570 €
• Location: La Santa or La Caleta de Famara (Lanzarote – North West)
• Airport: Arrecife (ACF)
• Transfer Time from Airport: 30 Minutes
• Transfers: Optional – Every day between 9:00 and 20:00
• Join a Course: Mon. to Sun
• Course Duration: 5 days (3 hrs per day)
• Course Start Time: To be advised on ground, wind dependant
• Course location: Playa Famara
• Student to Instructor Ratio: Low 3 max.
• Pickup Points: Lanzarote Island 30€ extra per day
• Pickup Times: Between 9:00 and 9:30 AM
• Minimum Age: 17