SURFING HOLIDAYS IN ANDALUCÍA, SOUTHWESTERN SPAIN
SURF CLINICS & GUIDED SURFING IN ZAHARA DE LOS ATUNES & ATLANTERRA
The Surf School is based in Zahara de los Atunes & Atlanterra on the Costa de la Luz (Southern Spain’s Atlantic Ocean Coastline).
The Surf Guiding package is intended for surfers who want instant gratification ;-). You don’t have to worry about anything, we take care of all the stuff that gets in the way of you and the surf. A local surfer will be your guide to the best tide, wind and swell conditions on any given day and he/she’ll drive you to the best spot in the area and surf with you.
Your guide will also advise you on the best restaurants and bars in the area, get you a good deal at local surf shops and local shaper. Be one of the surf crew while you’re here.
The surf instructors in Zahara de los Atunes run ‘One-on-One’ Surf Clinics to help surfers progress to the next level quickly. Available to any level of surfer who requires the constant undivided attention of a professional surf coach. You will get professional advice, error correction and tips on improving your style.
There is a wide range of accommodation available for surfers in Zahara de los Atunes & Atlanterra, something to suit all tastes and pockets, from Luxury villas to Private Apartments or Guesthouse ‘Posada’ accommodation.
Your 1 week Surf Guiding or Surf Clinic package Includes:
• 7 nights accommodation (See options above)
• 6 days professional 1-on-1 surf tuition (surf clinic) OR
• 6 days surfing with local guide (surf guiding)
• Lunch included Monday to Friday (A feast of typical Andalucian food)
• Surfing equipment i.e. surfboard and wetsuit abvailable on request
• Professional coaching or personal surf guide
• Local information
Prices on request
• Location: Zahara de los Atunes & Atlanterra, Cádiz, Tarifa, Spain
• Airports: Malaga, Seville, Gibraltar and Jerez de la Fronterra.
• Transfer Times from Airports:
– Malaga: 2.0 hours drive
– Seville: 2.0 hours drive
– Gibraltar: An hour’s drive drive
– Jerez de la Fronterra: 45 min drive
• Transfers: No. Car hire incl. in the price pickup at any of the above airports
• Join a Surf Clinic or Guided Surfing trip: See Dates & Availability below
Contact us with your accommodation requirements, tell us the number of days for the surf guiding or clinic and if you require airport transfers and we’ll get back to you asap with a prices and availability.
NOTE: Flights are not included in price, check out our Getting There guide for low cost flights to Malaga, Seville, Gibraltar and Jerez de la Fronterra.
The Surf Camps, Surf Clinics and Guided Surfing holidays in Zahara de los Atunes run all year round and places are subject to availability.
This coast receives enough swell all year round for beginners, however for advanced and experienced surfers we recommend the period from the beginning of winter to early spring. (October to April)