SURF GUEST HOUSE, SURF CAMP, SURF SCHOOL & SURF GUIDE SAGRES
Our Surf Camp, Guest House and Surf School are based in Sagres , a picturesque coastal town located on the most western point of the Algarve.
Sagres has not been overdeveloped and still retains some of it’s original charm it is called the end of the world. The town itself has a good range of local amenitites and also benefits from being located closed to 3 surfing beaches just closer than 2 kilometers from our surf camp. A must visit is the “Fortaleza do Sagres” the old fortress is ideal for some of the best views over the surroundings and the beaches of Tone, Beliche & Sagres South beach.With all the necessary infrastructures of a coastal resort, the have a skate park with halfpipe and the local bar restaurant “The Hangout” is highly recommend for a snack after surf or a healthy dinner with Vegan and Vegetarian options.
The surfing village is a year around favorite for surfers from all over the world. They travel to Sagres searching for surf, sun, fun, party and incredible landscapes in a ecological ambience and good vibes.
A short drive out of town if the Parque Natural do Sudoeste Alentejano e Costa Vicentina which is a protected area of natural beauty and well worth a visit.
The Western Algarve benefits from having two surfable coastlines to explore. The west coast (Vicentina) and the south coast offer a variety of point, reef and beach breaks that will suit all levels of surfers from absolute beginners to experienced surfers. We hate to use surfing clichés but this region is now being hailed as the ‘European California‘ by travelling surfers due to its warm weather and huge variety of surf spots. Spring, Summer and Autumn are ideal times to visit for the warm climate and consistent surf. Winter is a good time to visit for bigger uncrowded waves and for more advanced surfers.
We have an surf team onsite to look after you and at night you can chill on the terrace, head into Sagresr towm to sample the legendry apres surf nightlife!
Quick links: Key Points | Prices | Dates and Availability
Surf Camp Overview: Surf Accommodation | Surf School
THE SAGRES SURFing Holiday 2018/19 Includes:
• 7 Nights Accommodation in Comfortable Surf Guest House
• Private garden, terrace, BBQ Area
• Shared or Private Bedrooms
• Chillout Lounge and Fully Equipped Kitchen
• Bed & Breakfast Basis + Picnic Lunch on Surf Days
• Beginners/Intermediates: 5 Day Surf Course ( 2 sessions in a total of 3 hours per day )
• Experienced Surfers***: 5 Day Guided Surfari ( 2 sessions in a total of 3 hours per day )
• All Equipment: Softdecks, Epoxy & Custom boards, Wetsuit, Leash etc
• FPS Qualified Surf Instructors
• Low instructor to student ratio
• Transport to best surf spots in region
• TV, DVD, Pool Table, Ping-Pong Table, Terrace/BBQ area
• Free WIFI
• Organised evenings out
• Discounts local surf shop
In addition to the Surfing Holiday described above we also have the flexibility in this location to tailor a package to suit your individual needs. Please contact the ZOCO Team for a personalised quote.
Prices from 410€
• Location: Sagres, Western Algarve, Portugal
• Airport: Faro International Airport
• Transfer Time from Airport: 1 hour with rental car ///// 2h30min with Bus Shuttle 27€ //// 1h30min with Private Taxi Up to 4 Person 90€/////
• Arrival day: Preferred arrival days Sundays or Saturday in high season
• Join a Surf Camp: All year (Closed from December to Mid March)
• Airport Transfers: Yes, see prices below
LOW SEASON: OCTOBER to JUNE
MID SEASON: SEPTEMBER
HIGH SEASON: JULY, AUGUST
|SURF CAMP WITH SURF LESSONS ***|
|1 WEEK||SHARED ROOM||
|2 WEEKS||SHARED ROOM||
|1 WEEK||PRIVATE SINGLE ROOM||
|2 WEEKS||PRIVATE SINGLE ROOM||
|1 WEEK||PRIVATE DOUBLE ROOM||
|2 WEEKS||PRIVATE DOUBLE ROOM||
|*** OR GUIDED SURFARI|
|SURF CAMP EXTRAS|
|Airport transfers (Faro)||
90 € Each Way for 1-3px
Please note: all prices are per person and places are subject to availability at time of booking. We accept payment in Euros (€ EUR). Flights are not included in price, check out our Getting There guide for low cost flights to Faro International Airport.
*** Please note that Surfboard, Wetsuit, Insurance and Picnic Lunch is not included in the guided surfari package. Surfboards and wetsuits can be rented and paid for locally. Please ask Zoco team for details.
The Surf Guest House is a traditional Portuguese house located on the edge of the town witin easy walking distance to local amenities, the main beaches and nightlife. The house has a great vibe and atmosphere and the onsite team will help make your stay as comfortable and enjoyable as possible.
OVERVIEW: The house comprises of a fully equipped kitchen, spacious dining area, communal living area, variety of shared/private bedrooms and a good distibution of bathrooms/WC. Outside there is a private terrace with BBQ area , Pool table and Ping-Pong Table.
BEDROOMS: The house can cater for the needs of single travellers, couples or a group of friends. Options are as follows:
• 23 bedrooms in total including one ensuite bedroom
• Shared quad room
• Shared triple room
• Private twin room (with private Toilet Outside of the Room)
• Private double room
• Private single room (Not in High Season Possibel)
• 6 bathrooms
All rooms now have private ensuite bathrooms.
The shared bedrooms are mixed but we do try to separate woman and man.
FACILITIES/SERVICES: TV, DVD player, Free WIFI, Pool table , Ping-pong table.
Rooms are cleaned prior to arrival, bed linen and bath towels are provided and changed mid week and there’s also an on-site manager.
BREAKFAST: A complimentary continental breakfast is provided to all guests on a daily basis. A fully equipped kitchen is available for guests to prepare light snacks, tea, coffee etc. *** The onsite manager also organises regular BBQs which can be paid for locally.