EXPLORE GUADALOUPES SURF WITH A LOCAL SURF GUIDE
If you’re a competant surfer looking to spend some quality time in the water surfing some of the best breaks Guadeloupe has to offer, then why not join one of our surfaris – let the local surf guide do all the searching and driving while you concentrate on what’s really important; your surfing.
On Surfari you will surf at several different breaks throughout your stay and the spots surfed will depend on the swell. wind, tides and your surfing ability. Your guide and/or instructor will drive you in the 4X4 to the best spot on any given day and will always make ahuge effort to ensure you’re as stoked as possible.
The surfari accommodation is located only a few hundred meters from Raisins Clairs beach and less than a 10 minute walk from the center of Saint François. The surf lodge is set in 2500 sq. meters of tropical gardens with large swinmming pool and sunbathing terrace.
Your 1 WEEK GUIDED Surfari holiday Includes:
• 7 Nights Bed & Breakfast Basis plus welcome meal
• Surf lodge (gite) with swimming pool close to beach
• Backpacker, Single, Double and Triple Rooms
• 5 half days guided surfing (experienced surfers)
• Surfing equipment not included but can be arranged/rented locally
• Local surf guide + daily transfers to best spots
• Return airport transfers
• English Speaking Manager
Prices from: 469 €
• Location: Route touristique, Sèze, Saint François, Guadeloupe, Caribbean
• Airport: Pointe à Pitre Airport
• Transfer Time from Airport: 40 minutes
• Pickup & Drop off: Pointe à Pitre Airport
• Airport Transfers: Included in the price
• Join a Surfari: All year (Main swell season is from October to March)
Please note that the prices below are per person and quoted in Euros (EUR).
LOW SEASON: MAY, JUN, SEP
MID SEASON: OCT, NOV, JUL, AUG
HIGH SEASON: DEC, JAN, FEB, MAR, APR
|Surfari with OWN EQUIPMENT + Surf Lodge Accommodation|
|3 people – Triple room (B&B)|
|2 people – Double room (B&B)|
|1 person – Shared Backpacker room (B&B)|
|1 person – Private Single room (B&B)|
NOTE: Flights are not included in price, check out our Getting There guide for low cost flights to Pointe à Pitre Airport.
DATES & AVAILABILITY
The Guadeloupe surfaris run all year round and places are subject to availability. For experienced surfers we recommend October through March.