MULTI ACTIVITY HOLIDAYS IN SAINT FRANÇOIS, GUADELOUPE
The Guadeloupe multi activity holiday is a perfect way to discover the island. Do as little or as much as you like and explore the island both on land and in the water. The Surf Lodge accommodation is located only a few hundred meters from Raisins Clairs beach and less than a 10 minute walk from the center of Saint François. The surf lodge is set in 2500 sq. meters of tropical gardens with large swinmming pool and sunbathing terrace.
The surfing instructors and guides at the Guadeloupe surf school will give you a safe and fun introduction to surfing. You will also go diving at one of the coral forests and go canyoning in the tropical forest. For a Day-by-day outline of the activities see the Multi-adventure Rough itinerary.
Your Multi activity holiday Includes:
• 7 Nights Bed & Breakfast plus welcome meal
• Surf lodge (gite) with swimming pool close to beach
• Backpacker, Single, Double and Triple Rooms
• 5 days of adventure sports activities + 1 day rest
• 2x Surf, 1x Scuba Diving, 1x Canyoning & 1x Mountain Biking Session
• All sports equipment included
• Professional coaching from qualified instructors
• Return Airport transfers
• Daily beach transfers
• English Speaking Local Manager
• Location: Route touristique, Sèze, Saint François, Guadeloupe, Caribbean
• Airport: Pointe à Pitre Airport
• Transfer Time from Airport: 40 minutes
• Pickup & Drop off: Pointe à Pitre Airport
• Airport Transfers: Included in the price
• Open: All year
Please contact the team for a tailormade quotation.
LOW SEASON: MAY, JUN, SEP
MID SEASON: OCT, NOV, JUL, AUG
HIGH SEASON: DEC, JAN, FEB, MAR, APR
1 Week Activity Holiday as outlined above
|3 people – Triple room (B&B)||
|2 people – Double room (B&B)||
|1 person – Shared Backpacker room (B&B)||
|1 person – Private Single room (B&B)||
|Non participants (B&B) Prices from:||
NOTE: Flights are not included in price, check out our Getting There guide for low cost flights to Pointe à Pitre Airport.
DATES & AVAILABILITY
The Guadeloupe Multi adventure holidays operate all year round and places are subject to availability.